View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 01:18 AM   #105
bhlloy
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
I just realized I'll be out of town Saturday, so I figured I'd get things started now. All PMs are out. Have a good weekend all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
Okay, thanks for clarifying. In this case it would be worth considering for Clemenza to pass one of the items back and forth with Tessio. Has to be up to the individual though, because either one of those guys could be wolves, potentially. This would keep one kill mechanic out of the game (unless Tessio was in fact a wolf). I'm of the opinion that less random kills is generally a good thing, especially since if one of the wolves receives either of the items, they could pass it amongst themselves until they found the other one.

Checking in and this seems to make sense to me. The less kills out there the less chance a villager gets hit by mistake or the wolves control it and use it as a free kill. I think a big part of whether we can win this game or not is going to be to make this as drawn out and get as much history as we can out in the open before everyone gets whacked in a huge bloodbath. The fact that a lot of these roled killings will be behind the scenes is a huge negative. If we can take one or some of them out of the game like this, sounds good to me
bhlloy is online now   Reply With Quote