View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 09:43 AM   #110
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhlloy View Post
Why couldn't the wolves just pass it among themselves? As long as there were more than two left they could easily pass it among the three and if they got both pass it to the third person who didn't have an item that turn. I don't think there is any restriction on how often you can hold an item, just that it has to be passed every night, correct?

I just don't see how passing this thing around blindly amounts to anything more than a huge advantage for the wolves, as they have a communications network and as soon as it is in the group they can just pass it amongst themselves until they get the other one. But I may be missing something

While I don't disagree with your basic premise, what is the solution? Is it worth a good guy revealing this early so that we have a trusted person to pass one of the gun/canoli? Even if you think so (and I'm not sure that's the case), that person would need someone to pass it to the following day. Plus you'd be putting a big target on that person and if they get NK'ed or otherwise killed, we're back to where we started. I don't really disagree that our best hope is that Salvatore is a villager and he and Clemenza will keep passing it back and forth, but there's no guarantee he is and there's still the matter of the other item anyway.

I'm going to give this some thought.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote