View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 06:44 AM   #143
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
I always find these sorts of comments a teensy bit suspious, or at least odd. It's like you're subconciously thinking "Oh noes! Someone might see me hanging around the thread and think I'm a wolf going through my PMs". I mean, read the thread and the roles and then post something. Doing it the other way round just seems strange to me (unless you intentionally planning a dola-fest).

It also contributes nothing, nothing, nothing to the villager cause or, for that matter, the cause of there being anything of interest going on at all in the thread. I was going to joke vote Lathum because he hadn't checked in yet. But instead I'll, eeny-meeny-miny-mo

Vote mckerney

While I appreciate being the miny and not the mo, calm down dude. This is just my second game. I've been at the hockey rinks all weekend (we're hosting the tournament this week). I just wanted to make a quick post in the thread to acknowledge that I was in and participating. My first game, there was some confusion about whether someone was playing or not. Admittedly, these roles are a bit confusing (thanks to Chief for your subsequent summary). Unfortunately, you'd be wasting your time trying to read between the lines of my posts.
tyketime is offline   Reply With Quote