Thread: Hattrick
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 03:02 PM   #151
OldGiants
College Benchwarmer

Finished fourth this season, so no qualifier. Looks like a another fourth place finish this season, too, since I'm unlikely to have my older keeper ready for sale until next year.

bought an Outstanding defender with Magical SP skill and will have three or four HEAD types in the lineup this season. I had a 16 SP last season, but replaced him with an OUTSTANDING Forward, so I needed the magic. Got a quite a few goals from SPs last season, so I look forward to more.

I'm going to make a player into a coach for the first time. He'll be a Solid trainer and Passable coach. My current coach is Solid but down to level2 coach after a full calendar year. Cost is about 750k, but should be worth it.

My last three purchases (other than GK trainee) have all been USA born. So I think I'll stay that way for the future. My coach will be USA, too, so that makes me happy.
"The case of Great Britain is the most astonishing in this matter of inequality of rights in world soccer championships. The way they explained it to me as a child, God is one but He's three: Father, Son and Holy Ghost. I could never understand it. And I still don't understand why Great Britain is one but she's four....while [others] continue to be no more than one despite the diverse nationalities that make them up." Eduardo Galeano, SOCCER IN SUN AND SHADOW
OldGiants is offline   Reply With Quote