View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 02:47 AM   #2
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Once every generation, there is a martial arts tournament known as Mortal Kombat.

This tournament was designed by the Elder Gods as a way for the different realms of the universe to defend themselves against Outworld, the most powerful of the realms, after it became too powerful. If one of the realms is able to garner ten straight victories in Mortal Kombat then the leader of that realm will be able to pass through the dimensional gates and invade a realm of their choosing. The realm of Outworld ruled by the Emperor known as Shao Kahn has won nine, and now the tenth tournament looms on the horizon. If Shao Kahn's warriors win their tenth consecutive victory then Earthrealm will fall.

Now Lord Raiden, God of Thunder and sworn protector of Earthrealm, has assembled a team of Earth's greatest fighters to compete in Mortal Kombat. Their goal: to overcome Shao Kahn’s malevolent forces and win the tournament in order to prevent Outworld from condemning Earthrealm to eternal damnation. The fate the people of the Earth now lies with Earth’s mightiest warriors: Liu Kang, Johnny Cage, Sub-Zero, Sonya Blade,

The table has been set, now let the tournament begin!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise

Last edited by Darth Vilus : 03-03-2010 at 12:38 PM.
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote