View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 02:49 AM   #3
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

So the deadline will be at 9:00 Pm EST, you guys will just have to wait a bit for the results sometimes. Every day each player will vote to lynch one person by bolding that person's name.

Vote Darth Vilus

The candidate who receives the most votes by deadline will be lynched and removed from te tournament. There are no draws in the Mortal Kombat tournament, if there is a tie vote both candidates will be disqualified from competition. There will be no editing votes and no quoting of PMs in the thread.

WIN Conditions:

Warriors of Earthrealm (Good): The warriors of Earthrealm win the tournament if they are able to eliminate all of the Warriors of Outworld.

Warriors of Outworld (Evil): The warriors of Outworld win the tournament if they are able to achieve a 1:1 ratio with the warriors of Earthrealm

Roles: Depending on the amount of players all roles may not appear in the game.

Sides:

Warriors of Earthrealm:

Raiden: The God of Thunder and Defender of earthrealm has decided to enter the tournament himself alongside his heroes. Using his godly powers Raiden may push his sight out around the tournament grounds and spy on one combatant of his choosing.

Liu Kang: Member of the Shaolin White Lotus Clan and one of the strongest warriors Earthrealm has to offer. Liu Kang's strength is only matched by the power of his heart, and he makes use of both by protecting one of his comrades every night from being murdered by Shao kahn's forces. He may guard any player but can not guard the same player on consecutive nights.

Sonya Blade: Sonya is a beautiful, stern, tough-as-nails lieutenant of Earthrealm's Special Forces unit the OIA. Using her beauty as a distraction Sonya is able to prevent a combatant from using their special ability for the night.

Johnny Cage: A martial arts superstar trained by great masters around the world Johnny Cage has joined Raiden to defeat Shao Kahn as well as prove to the world that he is the great fighter he portrays in his films. Since Johnny needs to keep himself healthy for photo shoots he always travels with a personal medical team on hand. If he is the night kill target his team will be able to save him from death, but since he will have depleted theirs supplies he may only do this once.

Scorpion: Deceased ninja and now a yellowgarbed hellspawned spectre Scorpion seeks vengence against those responsible for the destruction of his clan and death of his family. Scorpion has agreed to aid Raiden in his bout to save Earthrealm but ultimately he has his own agenda. Once in the game Scorpion will use his spear to hurl the lynch candidate off the block and replace them with a combatant of his choosing.

Sub-Zero: Member of the Lin kuei clan Sub-Zero is a descendant of the Cryomancers. Like his ancestors before him he possesses the ability to generate and control the powers of ice. Powers which will aid Earthrealm's warriors greatly in their fight against Shao kahn. he has the ability to freeze one combatant of his choosing each night and prevent them from posting in the thread.

Warriors of Outworld: Each night the Outworlders must select one member of their realm to perform the night kill. The same member may not perform a kill on consecutive nights unless they are the only one left

Shao Kahn: As Emperor of Outworld Shao Kahn's lust for power is matched only by his ruthlessness. To ensure the fall of Earthrealm he has entered the tournament himself, a feat never seen before. Known for his godlike strength, brutality, and knowledge of black magic Shao kahn will not go down eaily. If defeated in Mortal Kombat he will take another combatant of his choosing down with him.

Shang Tsung: A powerful and deadly sorcerer Shang Tsung must devour the souls of fallen warriors. After swearing allegiance to Shao Kahn Shang Tsung was taught the Black Art of Shapeshifting by the Emperor. Using his this ability he is able to avoid detection fro Raiden's ever watchful eye.

Goro: A 2,000 year old half human half dragon Shokan, Goro remains undefeated for the last 500 years. Immensely powerful and bloodthirsty he is extremely difficult to fend off, too difficult for the bodyguard and Johnny Cage's mediacl team. No one survives a Night Kill by Goro.

Other:

Smoke: Former member of the Lin Kuei clan smoke was one of three members turned into a Cyborg. As Sub-Zero was his friend and allly he rescued and reprogrammed Smoke to aid him and Raiden in their fight. If Smoke is Night killed however, his killer will reprogram him to fight for the forces of Outworld. He counts towards whatever side he is programmed to.

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise

Last edited by Darth Vilus : 03-04-2010 at 12:30 PM.
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote