View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 10:12 AM   #12
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

I'll throw some up here that I haven't seen mentioned yet or go a different angle on some:

EF- I really enjoy playing with EF, he's got a good sense of humor and his day 1 votes are something that I look forward to just to laugh and I feel when he and I have gone head-to-head (see the Mining game), he pushes me to bring my best. OH, and I forgot (hence the edit), my Penguins haven't lost in the three games since the sig went into place. Thanks EF.

The Jackal- If I'm a wolf and had a choice, I would take him just because he's a great guy to chat with as it goes. He's good ideas and plays a conservative game but is willing to hear out risks.

Mccollins- I haven't seen him around as much but I thought he was awesome when we were partnered up in the Chess game. We had a lot of back-and-forth via the PM dynamic in that game and did a nice job of working together.

Lathum- As everyone has said, by far one of the hardest workers out there. I was really excited bringing him in as a convert in the mining game just because he sees angles that I don't see. The reason I got on him last game is that he always knows a lot more that is going on so I got annoyed having to repeat things.

Pass- See Lathum's. Pass is one of the players I have trouble trusting in game because his styles match very closely between wolf and villager.

Claphamsa- Up there with Danny in terms of niceness. I really appreciated a PM he sent me after I was out of the last game and he's a very genuine player who just seems to have fun here.

Danny- Same as Claphamsa as well. I enjoy chatting with Danny and felt bad that I got pissed off during a game he ran. He's definitely good at trying out new things/angles as a GM or a player.

Barkeep- One of the few on-line mods anywhere that "gets it." I've never questioned any of his modding decisions, respect his opinion greatly, and work very hard not to bug him because he is such a good guy.

Hoops- Another one of the nicest guys on here. We were finally on the same team again and I blew that but we also had a decent back and forth once I was lynched. Hoops is a methodical player so I do get on him any possible time he doesn't seem to consider an angle because he usually is one of those guys who has "every base covered."

dubb- My first experience with dubb wasn't great but watching him play the last two games was an entirely different side of him. I think he does play an outstanding game and does a nice job of avoiding the spotlight but still providing enough analysis (or push as a wolf) to make a big difference.

Poli- I hope he isn't done. I enjoy Poli's play and he had me faked pretty good last game to where when I died, I trusted him the most.

Abe- Like Danny, goes takes on big challenges and I love his games for it, even if I feel they may slant one way or another at times. I think he's got an amazingly creative mind, does a terrific job with write-ups and if I had to pick somebody to GM the last game I ever played, it would be Abe.

I know I'm missing a ton but I do enjoy all you guys/gals.

Last edited by PurdueBrad : 05-22-2009 at 10:12 AM.
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote