View Single Post
Old 07-21-2015, 09:13 PM   #1
Greyfriars Bobby
College Prospect

Hail, Barnstable (The College Years)

This afternoon, I went over to the Solecismic website to check out FOF7. There, I saw the link to The College Years game. It's certainly not a new game, but I'd never heard of it. It looked like it might be fun...and the next thing I knew, I was downloading it.

I've been spending a little time looking at the screens, getting to know the game, and I think I'm going to write about my experiences as a (very inexperienced) college football coach. There doesn't seem to be a College Years story active on the boards, so why not start one?

Some of you may have played this game for years and, while I'm fairly knowledgeable about the sport in general, TCY is brand-new to me. So, please don't laugh too hard at my n00b struggles.

Now, let's turn the calendar back to 2004, and travel to Barnstable College in Massachusetts, proud member of the Puritan Conference (the renamed Solecismic Eight). I'm going to try to build Barnstable into a force to be reckoned with in the college football world, without sacrificing the academic excellence of the program.

I hope it will be a story you'll enjoy following!

Greyfriars Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote