View Single Post
Old 06-18-2004, 11:11 PM   #11
Jesse_Ewiak
Banned

September 14, 2004

Boys and girls, if talking to an unbelivably sexy nineteen year old British knockout, don't mention you rented a movie of hers just to see her breasts. Does not go over well...at all. Anyway, on to more important matters, like the fact we got to spend more money this month on writers. Superman I'm paying one and a quarter million for a polish that will hopefully take it from average to very good, while I'm still heavily rewriting Unbalanced Scales. Take the good with the bad I guess. However, Rogue Mission is about done, thank God and it looks like Bryan Singer to come on to direct. No 'X3' for a while I guess. Insert Evil Laugh Here. :-)

September 28, 2004
hollywoodrumorz.com

FARRELL/FRASER TO STAR IN 'ROGUE MISSION?'

Sources inside Global Eagle Studios have told me, the Rumormeister himself that it's all but a done deal that Brendan Fraser and Colin Farrell will star as the two commandos who infiltrate a cult leader's compound in the movie based on the best selling book. The movie, which will film in Dallas will reportedly cost around 120 million and be the first 'big' release for the fledging studio.

Jesse_Ewiak is offline   Reply With Quote