View Single Post
Old 08-13-2004, 12:47 AM   #16
Jesse_Ewiak
Banned

OK, time to bring this baby back to life....

November 19, 2004

Slow and steady wins the race. A few people have called me to ask why I don't put out a quick low budget piece of junk to get the brand name out there. My answer is this, I don't want my name associated with junk. Yeah, the cash reserves aren't exactly rising upward at the moment, but ya' got to crawl before you walk.

In actual news, I had Superman get a quick polish again, to make it just right. Also, Unbalanced Scales still looks to be a month or two from being ready to start giving people to look over, but I'm already calling a few agents to see what I can do about announcing people before hand.

Watchmen and City Hall are still being re-written. They should be done next month.

November 24, 2004
pagesix.com

PROBLEMS ON NEW STUDIO'S SET!
This is why you don't put two megastars who each have egos in one movie.

According to anonymous sources, Adrian Lyne, the director of GE's film Eyes of Rage is already having problems with stars Mel Gibson and Sean Connery. Further rumors have GE Head Jesse Ewiak heading out to soothe the nerves of both stars ego, along with giving a few words to Lyne about keeping control of his set.

In other news, Lopez and Anthony divor....
Jesse_Ewiak is offline   Reply With Quote