View Single Post
Old 04-10-2005, 10:21 PM   #19
Jesse_Ewiak
Banned

OLD DYNASTY...RIIIIIIIIIISE!

January 6, 2005

Hmm...the good news is that Keira finally called me back and gave me a second chance. The bad news, she said this as I confirmed my date to the Golden Globes with Laura Prepon. Whoops. Yeah, much cursing of the British variety, then dial tone. Bloody women.

On the other hand, we did buy the rights to The Four, a big Western novel and somehow gave it to Dean Koontz to script. Did I drink Drano last night before I did that?

Anyway...also bought the rights to the a screenplay called Camelot Crusaders, which will be reworked as just Camelot. Also, bought the rights from Marvel and Brian Bendis to write a script based on the first Powers graphic novel. Gave it to Buck Macklin to work on.

January 15, 2005

Not everyday that Stephen King walks through the door and offers to write a screenplay for you...based on an idea you came up and left drift in 'ideaspace.' But hey, I'll take it. Strange Luck is good luck so far.

January 19, 2005

Golden Globes were fun. After party was even better. The rest of the night back at the house was even better. That is all. ;-)

Janurary 24, 2005

Goddammit! Another eight million for Eyes of Rage. Can I please shoot Mel Gibson? In other news, Superman needs just a final touchup to be ready while City Hall needs some work, so it's being sent back for a polish.

Januray 29, 2005
variety.com

PACINO, BALE, WEISZ STAR IN LEGAL THRILLER - 'UNBALANCED SCALES' - FOR GLOBAL EAGLE

Global Eagle Studios cotinued to ride the path to a seat at the table with the other large studios by announcing the cast attatched to the thriller Unbalanced Scales, which will be helmed by 'Seven' director David Fincher.

Rachel Weisz will be paid a reported five million as a juror drawn into the intrigue and conspiracy around a murder case involving Thomas Wilkerson, a rich businessman played by Pierce Brosnan who is being defended by legendary defense attorney Arthur Sheridan, in a role custom fit for Al Pacino at six million dollars. Bale will play a supporting role as a jury foreman who is skeptical for Weisz's claims while Rachel Leigh Cook will have a brief role as the murder victim. Most filming will take place in Toronto and costs will be an estimated one hundred million dollars including labor costs.
Jesse_Ewiak is offline   Reply With Quote