View Single Post
Old 08-13-2022, 12:56 PM   #1255
Brian Swartz
Grizzled Veteran

There's one other player from our small nation worth picking up. He's by far the most expensive Sri Lankan, and as luck would have it also well-spaced age wise at 18. Right now he's doing nothing, potential being wasted every week as I twiddle my thumbs awaiting enough points to purchase his services.

But with one player at 23, another at 18, it's a good time to get our first VIPGen rolling. He won't be tripping over any other players, and the sooner we get some top-shelf talent moving upwards, the better. Of course there's still a wide range of possibilities, and pulling the trigger is always nerve-wracking as you never know what's going to come out of the mystery box.

Since we're just starting back up, only one bullet to be fired here. Meet Girish Raychaudhari. Say that last name ten times quickly, I dare you. Heck, say it once and you're a better man than I.

Aging Factor: 98%
Talent: 4.6
Mentality: 3.9
Peak Endurance: 4.1-4.2
Peak Strength: 2.7-2.8
Peak Speed: 3.4-3.5

I've seen both better and worse. On the positive side talent is pretty good, mentality is quite strong, and speed is quality considering that's the attribute I always mention as weakest. Also like how very young he is, giving a little more time to work on him. On the other side, endurance is just a hair on the low side for these, strength is a fairly poor roll, aging factor slightly higher than I prefer. But he'll definitely do.

Time will tell whether Raychaudhari has what it takes to crack the list of past legends. For better or worse, he's leading the rebirth effort.
Brian Swartz is offline   Reply With Quote