View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 06:08 PM   #590
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Well, lucky me. I was busy until now with kids, and still watching them. I just caught up (except for some of the CR/Font posts which I have started to skim past). My vote is on Vaimes becuase looking back through posts this noon I didn't like his more than most, and noticed he hadn't posted at all today. Looks like he still hasn't (?) so I will move my vote (obviously I need to anyway) but I am suspicious there and will return to him until I start seeing something better from him.

Basically he, Shoveler and Raven are my bad reads right now. Seemed like the other two were getting some heat so I focused on vaimes with my vote this morning, but I would vote either of those two. I suspect any of them would possibly target Britrock based on previous games, and their posts and votes haven't convinced me other wise. I'll check the vote count and see where to go.

lol... great timing.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote