View Single Post
Old 07-09-2005, 04:51 PM   #241
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

April 2, 2016 -

Craig King has resumed full training.

All of my staff have signed the contracts that I offered them. I'll be looking for a new outfielder coach to work with my strikers in the next month or two.

April 3, 2016 -

Today we play Chelsea in a pivotal EPL Match. We are 5 points ahead of them with 7 games to go. If we win this match, we can give ourself a very nice margin going down the stretch. If we lose this match, we will have Chelsea right back on our tail with no breathing room.

Chelsea will be missing superstar Adriano who is out injured this match and for the next week. My scout reports they are starting Freddy Adu at striker today alongside Stefan de Weerd at the other striker position. Arjen Robben is playing at left wing and he is still effective. Julien Ribiero and Wesley Sneijder are still very good in the middle. Sylvain Bon is a 24 year old right winger who looks like he has the potential to become a superstar, but he hasn't produced much for Chelsea in 33 starts this year. Urby Emanuelson is a good left back and Jimmy Murphy and John Terry are decent centrebacks, but Terry is getting older and they aren't a great pair. However, Naldo is hurt so it is likely that who is will start. It is unclear who they will start at right back. Petr Cech is a good keeper who still remains very effective at age 33.

We are 5-4 favorites.

It's raining with temperatures in the high 50's.

GK: Howard
DL: Schmidt
DC: Cardozo
DC: Marchetti
DR: Miller
ML: Downing
MC: Parker
MC: Godoy
MR: Ortega
SC: Rooney
SC: Adriano

S1: Adriano, GK