View Single Post
Old 08-24-2006, 07:20 AM   #2169
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T
The good guys did not have any such failsafes. If the Mason CoT failed them, they had no fall back. Anything could have helped balance it a little in my opinion, whether a bodyguard, or a witness or such could have helped alot.
To be fair, The villagers had a circle of trust by day 3 that included Schmidty/barkeep, path, yourself, myself, gramat, and golden Eagle.

Thats 6 people...add in the 2 masons(well, gramat was a mason, so we were wrong there), and by day 3 we had an 8 people that should have been cleared. What amazed be is how people ignored that later in the game. When everyone in the COT came up clean, people just kept killing the others off. The late barkeep kill, could have been avoided by looking back.

As for chief...im not going to claim im perfect barkeep, look at my lists the last 2 days...i have 4 villagers and chief...i just got lucky on picking up a tell he has. I will have to play more games with him to see if he does it again, but something he did tipped me off.
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote