View Single Post
Old 06-04-2022, 02:28 PM   #2621
BishopMVP
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYU 14 View Post
He was down at the school I coach at now a couple of weeks ago recruiting one of our DB's. Reached in his pocket to get his cards and accidentally pulled out a bag of weed with them, that dropped to the floor. Great way to impress meeting with coaches representing your College program.

I was on the opposing sideline twice when he was a player here as well and as talented as he was, he was always just off to me. It's baffling how you go 5 years living your normal life knowing you killed someone.
Been trying to follow a bit because I remember being excited about him before his cup of coffee with Notre Dame (dude had that Stefon Diggs skillset, though obviously not the mental part) and it's definitely a weird story. The Idaho State coach was his HS coach, so you'd figure he wouldn't have him on staff if he had suspicion Neal was this kind of character, but they also seem to have 100% cut all ties instead of saying he's "suspended" and they're "shocked" by the allegations before going No Comment.
BishopMVP is offline   Reply With Quote