View Single Post
Old 12-23-2023, 01:42 PM   #54
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The Borg-Federation War:

Event – I Heart Tractor Beams: One of our scientists theorizes that we can use the tractor beam and lure the Borg Ship near our star and then trigger a chain reaction big enough to drop their shields. However, I don’t have ships with the Subspace Field Stacking item. So, all I can do in face them

Sept 23 – They are attacking our Starbase in Sol

3 Oct – Research for Particle Funnel II is unlocked, next is Highway Stabilization Fields for 4 months to give us revealing all Warp Highway nodes

4 Nov – Research done in Thermal Regulators, next is Planetary Reflection Grid to give me more blockers and then +5% Alloys and that’s for 7 months

1 Jan, 2411 – I won’t build until we win the war

6 Jan – Research done for Highway Stabilization Fields, next is Emitter Quincuxes for 18 months to unlock the Siege Phaser weapon

We have established First Contact with the Ferengi Holodeck Arcades which are in Jam’teth next to us

20 Feb – Survey done in the system called Elgard with a Class D and L near the Acamarians

27 Feb – The Enterprise arrives in Sol

2 Mar - New Planet Colonized!

Delta Gorgoni Prime
– Class M, 95%, size 17, Savannah, Duridium Flora makes Farmers here make +2 minerals. I make this an Ag World with 11 Districts.

9 Mar – Survery done in Fem’pek near Cardassian and Dela Gorgoni and then with a Class L planet

24 Mar – The Enterprise is MIA

13 April – Ships that we just annexed from I’dania arrive

2 May – Research done in Planetary Detection Grid. Next is Bio-Adaption which gives planet Suitability +5% for 18 months

5 June – Survey done for Jam’teth next to us with Ferengi and one Class M and one Class D takeable, I want to send my Con Ship here from Em’vara but it’s 120 flu and I have 84.

The Enterprise has arrived in Andor and I order them back to Sol

6 July – Research done for Antimatter Batteries, next is Star Fortress Construction the next upgrade to Starbases for 17 months

9 July – First Contact in the system called Venebis I send my open envoy

10 Aug – Event – A Grim Omen – A false dawn of phaser and missiles launch into the Borg Vessel. We have cleared out the shields, and then blast them to rubble, but we have a large graveyard of vessels and the Borg itself.

I have two options:

1. Clear the Wreckage – Gain 2k energy and Alloys
2. Let it Fall - +10k research and 4k unity

I choose the unity booster

We have defeated the Borg Invasion of Earth!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 12-23-2023 at 01:42 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote