View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 09:26 PM   #53
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Hammerlocke!

Hello Leon, Hop, and Sonia!

Plot is pinching me in the face right now. Hello Prof. Magnolia! Who hasn’t been in this game save for a single scene thus far. Weird I know. We (Hop and I) offer to help, and are, again, told to focus on the challenge.

I head into the gym. I move Peepers back in front. Fairy is good vs Dragon just as it was for Dark

Gym Challenge #8

We head to the Vault.

I have to defeat three gym trainers personally trained by Raihan in double battles.

Gym Battle #1 – Peepers and Croakers vs Pelipper and Sliggoo. Spirit Break on Sliggoo for the advantage and Overdrive on the Pelipper. I ko Pelipper. KO for Sliggoo. We win! 4320 in cash

Levels for Peeps and Rocks.

Gym Battle #2 – Peepers and Croakers vs Ninetales and Turtunator – Both Fire. I use Spirit Break on the dragon, and Overdrive. Spirit Break and Overdrive finish their Turtonator. Will o the Wisp misses. Next turn. Sucker Punch goes first and finishes the wounded Ninetales and we finish them both. 4320 more

Level for Croakers

I haven’t even been hit yet.

Gym Battle #3 – Peepers and Croakers vs Abomasnow and Hakenno-o. Overdrive resolves first, but does little damage. Spirit Break kills the dragon/fight Hakemo-o. Hail is put out there. Poison Jab and Sucker Punch. The first hits, and the latter is a super effective move, KO. 4320 more.

Level for Peepers and Fearcoon

We head up the Stadium

Gym Battle #8, Raihan, Dragon

Battle #1 &2 – Peepers and Croakers vs Flygon and Gigalith. Flygon is ground/flying, can’t electrize him. Gigs is rock. Both are big weaknesses for Electr and/or Poison. Spirit Break won’t work as well as neither are Dragon. Instead, play the long game. Toxin and Fake Out on Flygon. Fake Out is first and forces a flinch. Toxic poisons. Gigalith uses Sand Tomb on Croakers that really hurts badly. Should I sucker punch Flygon? If it tries to attack, I go first, but otherwise, it won’t work. Poison Jab and False Surrender on Flygon. I KO Flygon but not before it dropped me badly with a strong super effective attack. Gigalith KO’s Croakers.

I send out Punch. He sent out Sandaconda. I use a potion to heal Peepers. I use Drum Beating on the snake. Super effective. It glares and paralyzes Peepers and a rock attack drops it a bit. False Surrender Kos Sandaconda. Drum hurts their rock. Hit by another rock attack.

Here comes Duraludon. My guess is that this is Dragon, as it’s the last one of him. Fairy and grass. He dynamaxes his guy. It uses max Steelspike – a steal attack. It drops Peepers. I Drum and ko their Gigs. I send out Rockzilla to hurt its steel. I use dynamax on Rock and use a fire attack. Brick Break from Punch. It uses Max Knuckle on my guy.

Max Rockfall rocks me! We finish it with Max Overdrive and Brick Break again! $15,360.

I get the dragon badge, and TM 99 Breaking Swipe. Hop runs in finishing his badge quest and looks to Raihan for a battle.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 12-09-2019 at 09:27 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote