View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 12:52 AM   #58
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

But for now, more expansion and plot plot plot.

The champion stands us up running for Rose Tower. We join up with Team Yell, Marnie, Gym 7 leader Piers, to head over to Rose Tower.

Trainer #1 – Eric – Parliament vs Meowth – I swap out Rock. Assurance. Flamethrower! KO. Levels by Rocks and Fear. I also Flame kill his Durant, Mawile, Exadrill, Ferroseed, Steelix. 18800 cash.

Team Yell run cover for us as we head to the Tower. The chair’s helper was, in fact, a face-heel-turn

At the Tower:

Trainer #1 – Elijah – Flamethrower on Durant. Iron Head first. KO. 9600out

Trainer #2 & 3 – Mateo and Jane – Rockzilla and Dubwool vs Cufant and Bronzong. I hurt the ZOng,and they hurt the restof us lightly. Again! Dubwoll takes out Bronzong. I fire-kill Cufant. We win 19200 cash

Levels by Croaker.

Trainer #4 & 5 – Mateo and Jane – Mawhile and Klang. Body Slam by Dub and I remove Maw from the battlefield. Level by Roc. It uses gear shift and badly wounds Dubwoll. My flame finishes it

19200 more

Trainer #6 & 7 – Justin and Adelyn – Steelix and Stunfisk. We flame kill the Steelix first. Stunfisk uses Bounce. It bounces back down on the next turn and badly wounds Wooloo. Flame? KO. Parl levels and another 19200 for us.

Hello Oleana. She attacks me in order to not disturb the chair.

Rockzilla vs Froslass. Flame., It uses double team. Hit. Ko. Punch Monkey vs Milotic. Drum!!! Deep into red. It uses aqua ring to heal itself each turn. Another Drum! KO. Salazzle heads out. Rockzilla heads out. Smack Down. It uses Dragon Pulse. Deep into the red. I order another. It uses poison gas and poisons me. KO. I swap it out for Parl for Tsareena. Drill Peck te grasss lady. She uses Trop Kick. Once more! Down. I leave it out for the poison Garbador. We both dyna. Max Steelspike! It uses Max Rockfall back. Maz Air. It hits fit. Then my Airstream heads out and drops it to almost dead. Again! Another Rockfall. Another KO. 14560 cash

Levels by Peeps, Punch, Fear,

I come to the chair and Leon deep in conversation

Lots of plot, plot, plot.

Too much TALKING!

We leave.

Dinner together

Sleep

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote