View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 01:19 AM   #59
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Wyndon Stadium:

I have to defeat the gym leaders again to win the right to face the Champion

Alright, let’s do it to it!

Bede enters the stadium. I challenged for one final battle. I accept the challenge.

Bede:

Rockzilla vs Mawhile. Flame. Thrower. One hit. Fearcoon heads out. Night Slash this Gardevoir. Dazzling Gleam crits and almost finishes me. Obstruct. Block the gleam. Headbutt. KO. Peepers vs Rapidash. Fake Out, first turn. Foul Paly. Dazzling Gleam on me, and then ko. Dyna and dark kill her Matterene. I resolve first. Big smash. Then it uses GMAX Smite. KO on Peepers. I send out Punch. Drum Beating. KO. 16960

Levels by Rock, Croak, Parl

Bede is going to be the new fairy gym leader.

Locker room.

I begin vs Nessa, the water gym leader:

Rockzilla vs Golisopod. Flame. About half and burned. It leaps back with it’s swap ability. I am now facing a Barraskwda. I swap into Punch. Fire/Rock is not good here. I take a liquidation hit. Ice Fang to me, Grass Knot. Fainted. I Drum beat a Seaking in one hit. Goliscopod hits me hard with a bug attack. I ko him. I swap to Croakers. Overdrive. Ko a Pelipper. Back to punch for Drednaw. Dyna. Both. I use Max Overgrowth. With my speed and his double weakness to grass, I hope to win this wounded. Good guess, we win. 16960 cash

Levels by Peeps, Punch, fear.

The results of the tourney:

Allister defeated Melony, Piers over Kabu, and Raihan over Milo

I have Allister’s ghosts next. I move Peepers to the front. I have multiple anti-Ghost darks.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote