View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 10:25 PM   #63
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

He needs the Champion to catch Eternatus to end this issue plaguing the region. I can head up to see what’s what.

He tries t capture it but it breaks the PokeBall in half. We step in front to protect the Champion.

I moved my normal “I have no idea” person in front Parliament with steel is pretty good. What is this?

My best guess based on how it looks is Dragon/Ghost. Let’s try Drill peck. It’s dynamxes and cannons me. A little damage was dealt. And the leftovers I have help too. Again. It ues Flamethrower and that’s savage, and burns me. Another Drill Peck connects. I use Full Restore. Is uses another Flame. No burn this time. I may have more Pots than it has moves, but let’s not play that game yet. DP again. Flame, KO.

Next? Peepers. Spirit Break. It uses Cross Poison, super effective vs my Fairy. I drop it to yellow. Sucker Punch, it attacks, so I go first and I accidentally KO it.

Now we face a claw of the guy, and Hop joins me and my stuff . Drill Peck. We can’t use any moves. We use our sword and shield against him. The two wolves appear and join the battle. They merge with the weapons and move out.

Drill Peck! We use Light Screen,And it uses Max Flare, and my flyer of the steel is hurt to yellow. We can use moves. I use X Defense and see if it works. Our allies use some Behemoth moves. Max Flare, but on another target. Drill. Peck. He kos Parliament. I send out Peepers. Fake out. Forces a flinch, and that should open him to my foes.

I try a heavy ball and……

GOT IT!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote