View Single Post
Old 07-07-2005, 12:52 PM   #135
Thomkal
Head Coach

Wow, if it was the bodyguard protecting someone last night, we got incredibly lucky not once (by getting a werewolf when the odds were against us) but twice since the wolves could have gone after anybody. They would have to be incredibly lucky to get the cursed out of all us villagers, but then we did it to them. I have a few puzzling/suspicious activities I'd like cleared up.

1. Suicane has not posted a single time since the game began. Is it likely he doesn't know he's in this game like Buzzbee? If so we need a replacement fast.

2. For those who think they should be safe based on voting (or not voting) for Blackadar last night, if KWhit had not accepted the last two votes on Blackie, which were after the stated deadline, there would have been a dual with a random result because there would have been a tie at that point. I am highly suspicious of both Token Asian Guy and Schmidty for that after the deadline votes, especially when I saw Schmidty online here a few minutes before the real lynching deadline, and he didn't post till an hour after with no OOV explanation of where he had been all day. TAG gets caught changing votes after the deadline when his vote meant absoultely nothing in the final tally.

3. I also have to suspect Jeeber for his vote change that brought out the tie. The wolves were better with a 50-50 chance of losing their own, than an outright loss of their own if there had not been a tie. Please someone else check how the voting went and correct me on this if I am wrong as I don't want to accuse a fellow villager.

4. There was also an edited message from Blackadar, the one that now says "Thanks Guys!" In the original version he presumes that both Jeeber and Mr S are wolves. Now why would he edit that out? Just who (if any) was he trying to protect here since we know now he was a wolf? In fact he has now edited many of his posts with a sad smilie face. Blackadar you are out of this game, you are not supposed to be commenting or helping your fellow wolves in any way. In fact no one should be editing their posts. If you have a correction to make, make it in a separate post.

5. Kingfc22's actions last night are also very suspicious to me. He voted for Blackadar first stating that he was jumping on the bandwagon for lack of a better reason. Later in the afternoon he changed his voted to Schmidty, with no explanation given (at least when he made his vote). Then 8 minutes after the official deadline he posted this:

"Nah, Blacky is good. I say vote Schimidty."

To me, that screams either Wolf or Sorceror. Why would you say this King?

6. Welcome digamma

While I can see why people think Fouts is suspicious, I think there are two or three more who are even more suspicious.

VOTE KINGFC22
Thomkal is online now   Reply With Quote