View Single Post
Old 05-04-2022, 04:43 PM   #322
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Monday, May 2

I've gathered the resources and I've taken them to a reading nook. I set them all out and begin reading over them to research what I can about reassembling the gate.

The History of the Gods
There was one world before the gods began to bicker and fight. They separated existence into different worlds they could each have domain over. The worlds are connected by the Gates of Terralon. As much as the gods hated each other, they made a truce to leave the gates alone, lest their worlds collide and destroy each other. Still, they set up guardians to defend the gates.

On the Structure of the Gates of Terralon
The Gates of Terralon act as waypoints for travel between the worlds as well as anchors to focus an energy that holds the universe together. The energy is commonly known as Transference energy.

Musings on the Anchors
If a gate were to be destroyed, the Transference energy would become unstable and chaotic. It would begin to unravel the world, sending matter through to all of the other worlds it was connected to.

Scroll of Terralonic Transference
You find a magic scroll that can activate the gates and allow one to travel through to the other worlds.

Transference Sensor and Locator
A device that can track transference energy so that you can locate the other gates and gate shards. With it, you can see that there are no other gates shards in this world. You also see that the gate in this world is located within the library.

With what I've learned after my research, I must take the Scroll and Locator (against the rules of the Library). With them, I will need to find the gate on this world, travel to the other worlds to locate all the shards of the demon gate, and finally take them back to the demon world to be reassembled.