View Single Post
Old 04-01-2008, 12:25 PM   #22
Gary Gorski
Wolverine Studios

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjolley View Post
Totally agree with this. PureSim has usually been seen as less than OOTP and more than BM. Personally, I think it's just as good as OOTP without all of the bells and whistles. And I've always thought Shaun has been one of the most responsive developers and bought his game during the beta period every year.

Hope this melding of the minds puts PureSim into the proper light (if it's not an April Fool's joke )

This explains how I feel about PureSim. Shaun's got a full-time job and a family and really spends the limited time he has making and continually improving a great baseball sim. He doesn't have the time to really get out there and push it and didn't have the benefit of having someone to make an interface for him. That's where we're coming in. We just brought in Ivan ("Icy") to help with our expanding line of products needing graphics and obviously we're doing a great deal of work trying to market our titles - I'm thrilled to be able to share what we can offer with Shaun because his title is extremely underrated. I think it can hold its own with any baseball sim out there and we're going to make sure it gets the chance to shine and gets the attention it deserves.

I also look forward to what Shaun can do for our titles. He already played a big role in helping out with the Total Pro Golf series and PureSim has some things implemented that I would like to see in our games - in game FTP being one of them. I think only good things can come from combining our talents and in the end we're going to see a better version of baseball, football, basketball and whatever else we roll out and yes, Shaun did do a number of things with the FPS series back in the day so his experience with that will only help make our upcoming football game even better.