View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 05:40 AM   #251
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Umm, wrong tree to bark up. He has two people present to back him in Qwikshot and myself. We were all in that jeep, and I can guarantee everything jeheinz said is pretty much what happened to all of us.

BTW, we had three choices for after the driver was killed, and all three of us chose to push the driver's body out and drive back to the cruise ship. I have a lot of confidence right now that jeheinz and Qwikshot are all currently as nonwolfish as myself.

"Yeah man, it was like the European Union there for a moment, all of us grabbing at the wheel but you can have only one driver...I'd rather be on a moped in Italy going CHAO, but nevertheless...Heinz was the driver and he got us back. I'm grateful that Mexico's police force isn't shoot first, ask questions later. The gunman was the fourth passenger and he ran off into the woods...I don't plan on going back, since he told us, he'd kill anyone who would come back...sounds rather straightforward to me...Chief Rum was with us...time for a margarita."

Vote Raider's Army

"So then we get back to the ship and this guy in a black and silver helmet starts jabbering that the Chief should walk the plank...so I'm voicing for him...but that can always change, because it's early, and I've not gotten any margarita's to soothe my aching head, and no time to think everything through."
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote