View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 12:01 AM   #65
GobBluth
n00b

First off, it's GREAT to see this thread. I've probably put in over 200 seasons with this game and always get pulled back in every March.

As far as suggestions for FBCB2, the biggies (steals exploit, assistant coach movement, etc.) have all been mentioned. Other things I would like to see are more to improve immersion than the actual game play. Things like:

- I'd like to get an email that lets me know when any player is about to break an NCAA record or when one of my players is about to break a school record (or move into the top 5 or whatever).

- Similarly for coaches and schools, it would be cool if, at the end of the year, it's noted that I set a new win record for my school, or that we won our 3rd straight conference championship, or that I just had my 8th player picked in the 1st round of the NBA draft, etc.

- More stats and record keeping in general. For instance - pace independent stats for teams, expand the record books beyond the top ten, etc.

That's all I have off the top of my head. Really looking forward to seeing how FBCB2 turns out.
GobBluth is offline   Reply With Quote