View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 10:38 AM   #235
whomario
Pro Starter

maybe iīm blind or it just isnīt in yet, but where is that "watch list" you can put recruits (and also other players) on ? Would be neat to have for recruiting as well as to keep tabs on players around the NCAA (i like to keep tabs on recruits i just missed out, self-punishment ftw)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Is there an email following scheduling that tells you if your schedule is full or not?

Is there an option to sort recruiting by scholarship offered?

When simming a game there are no asterisks next to a starters name, not sure if this was intentional or not.

1) I donīt think so, but on the "hot seat" menu thereīs a checkbox, pretty certain it only gets checked when you have scheduled all available games.

2) Not 100% sure if thatīs what you mean, but under "display" there is an option for recruiting actions and there you can also sort by scholarship offered.

3) Yeah, wanted to mention that as well.

I think the stamina really goes down pretty fast, with my basically-unchanged team from the old version (only 1 rotation player graduated) i have the minutes of the starters down a ton and i was allready running a deep rotation. A player with a 13 or 14 stamina rating can barely play 5 minutes before being tired.
Not running anything extreme either, both trapping and pressing at 4-5 and game tempo at 7.

Iīm also getting a run-time error (91) when trying to sim games from the league schedule screen.
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote