View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 10:44 AM   #288
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radii View Post
I'm going to yell at you, ask for your manager, and yell at him until he's tired of being yelled at too. You are either incompetent or your support processes suck.

I've had success starting off right away going... "Hi, I'm having an internet issue. I know you have the playbook in front of you that will tell me to reset my computer for 3 minutes, clear out my cache, unplug the modem, reset the modem. I've done all that. I've had this service for years with minimal issues, I don't have a new computer nor have I recently installed anything. If there are no existing network issues on your side, please do the line test and then shuffle me to the next level of support. Thanks"

Seems to work for me...
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote