View Single Post
Old 08-15-2014, 12:41 PM   #334
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff061 View Post
Also, keeping in mind, all your responses to me recently were to my Anonymous post. I don't think that one was antagonistic or stupid. But if it was clue me in please.

I just thought it was interesting that you see all officers as the same but were able to recognize that people who post to Annonymous are individuals who might not all be on the same page. I made the point earlier, I think people who have biases going in against groups will see those groups as thinking and acting collectively, where people within those groups are actually very different and can have harsh disagreements. It's like how if you're inclined not to like black people, you're going to see the riots and looting as what the "black people in Ferguson" are doing in response to this. Where in reality, most black people want to smack the looters and rioters in the face for making the situation worse. I can't imagine what you can post in this thread that won't be relevant to your stated stances, but I can't wait to find out!

Last edited by molson : 08-15-2014 at 12:42 PM.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote