View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 02:14 PM   #496
Subby
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou B-ball fan View Post
No, that's not what I said at all. I specifically stated that the right/wrong involved with the shooting has not been decided yet.

If this young man would have steered clear of illegal behavior (we know he commited a robbery and we know now that he smoked illegal drugs), he would have been tens if not hundreds of times less likely to end up in the situation that he ended up in. I have absolutely no fear of being shot by police. Why? Because I don't break the law.

Hell, I've even been wrongly pulled over before when I didn't do anything wrong (I've heard this never happens to white people, but this cop in mid-Missouri didn't get the memo). Guy was a prick about the whole thing and threatened to take me to jail. I shut my mouth and let him be a jerk. That's how it works whether you like it or not. I made the decision to avoid confrontation. That's how it works sometimes, even when you're in the right.
This is how the government slowly takes away your civil liberties and rationalizes eavesdropping and spying on you. "Hey - if you aren't doing anything wrong, I guess you won't mind if we watch while you browse the internet or talk on the phone to your girlfriend!"

Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness includes being able to fuck up and not get fatally shot six times because of it.
Superman was flying around and saw Wonder Woman getting a tan in the nude on her balcony. Superman said I going to hit that real fast. So he flys down toward Wonder Woman to hit it and their is a loud scream. The Invincible Man scream what just hit me in the ass!!!!!

I do shit, I take pictures, I write about it: chrisshue.com

Last edited by Subby : 08-18-2014 at 02:15 PM.
Subby is offline   Reply With Quote