Thread: American - 2013
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2015, 08:15 AM   #41
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

We get the ball first: They are stuffing our run game much better this time. We are forced into 3rd and 7... and convert. However, a sack on our next 2nd down put us into 3rd and long and we can't convert. Quick punt.

Wow. We get a sack on 3rd and 7 and force them to punt back! Go defense!

Our punt returner has a lane... he could... he gets tackled by a shoe string before he gets away for a long gain.

Our ground and pound is keeping the ball. End of 1: 0-0 and we are driving still.

5:39 to go in the half: Our backup HB runs it in from the 1 yard line. We take a 7-0 lead!

Our defense gets another sack on 3rd and 6 and we get the ball back again.

Crap... we got greedy and tried for a TD on 2nd and 8 from the 9 and instead threw a bad pick. At least, there were only 15 seconds left. Still, I blew a chance to take a 10-0 lead into halftime.

Up 7-0 at the half, but we are kicking off.

Wow. Our DE gets his 3rd sack of the day. At least 1 of them was a coverage sack... but the young man is having a suprising day. That gets them into 3rd and long and we get the stop (barely.)

The punt is a bit long and we get to start on the 20...

A big play action pass is the highlight of this drive... then our star WR goes down with an injury

4th and inches on the 2... we go for it.... and get stuffed. Darn, I should have taken the FG.

A pass to their TE gets them out of the shadow of their endzone.

Their QB (who is relatively slow) has a 31 yard rush to end the half. Darn. Should have kicked that FG...

Still, at the end of 3, we lead 7-0.

On 3rd and 2, our blitz forces the QB into a bad decision... they go for it on 4th and 2 from the 50... pass for 16 to their TE. He was WIDE open.

22 yard TD pass and it is tied at 7 with 5:31 to go...

31 yard kickoff return by our fastest player.

Our "star" WR has been able to return to the game!

Huge 15 yard pass to our TE on 3rd and 9!

Wow... we get a pass to our HB to covert a 4th and 11 from their 40...

We run the ball inside the 10.... we eat up clock....

We kick the FG with 1 second left... and it is good!!! We win 10-7!

Lambert, our DE, had 3 sacks to be our player of the game. Kid was huge.

(Now, please upload properly.)

I'm still getting the error. I stopped the highlights from uploading and everything.. such BS!

I hit retry at least 30 times. No luck.

Tried "retry" at least 100 times. No luck. So frustrating.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote