View Single Post
Old 11-16-2015, 05:49 PM   #247
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Well we finally got our game in. After 6.. SIX restarts.. We got the whole thing finished.

After some early back and forth we got a couple stops in a row and converted them into scores to open up a 28-14 lead at the half. Coming out in the second half we had a chance to put our foot down and really mash the gas, but I was late with a throw up the seam and FAU picked it off. They scored to make it 28-21 and things were tense. Fortunately we came back and got another score to make it 35-21 and at that point we felt like we could answer back enough the rest of the game to hold off the final push of the Owls. After that, we got another big turnover and pulled away a little further for a 48-28 final score. After getting shellacked last time we met up with the Owls it was nice to get the revenge we thirsted for, but my greatest fear is now that TCU will steal the number 2 spot and we will be left playing for something less than a National Championship. I think we earned the shot to repeat, but it may not happen.

GG CU Tiger. We'll surely see each other on the field again soon.

I think we're ready to advance now too.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote