View Single Post
Old 04-01-2016, 09:44 PM   #261
cthomer5000
Strategy Moderator

Random side-effect of cord-cutting: I sort of got into WWE over the last 18 months because all that stuff is on Hulu the next day. And then once Wrestlemania rolled around i was like "well, WWE network is only 10 bucks a month... and the first month is free!" I've probably paid for that like... 5 out of the last 12 months.

In general I just watch less European soccer than I used to. I already wasn't watching much TV, so i've been completely content since dropping cable.

I had only kept cable for the year prior because It was basically only costing me 10 bucks a month over my internet cost; Time Warner had given me a great offer while i tried to cancel my cable. The next time i tried to cancel they weren't nearly as accommodating, so i actually went through with it. Zero regrets.

Google Fiber should be up and running in Raleigh (the whole Triangle area) within the next year. It's going to drop a bomb on Time Warner i think. Maybe they'll actually get competitive.

Last edited by cthomer5000 : 04-01-2016 at 09:48 PM.
cthomer5000 is offline   Reply With Quote