View Single Post
Old 09-25-2018, 09:36 AM   #71
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
I need to upgrade my S7 Edge because battery is starting to go and everything runs so slowly now, but I haven't decided what to switch to. I do not use the camera for anything but taking pictures of things at the grocery store to make sure they are what my wife wants, so I don't care about cameras at all. Just needs to have a micro card expansion slot for my music and great screen. Might just end up with another Galaxy if I can hold off long enough for the newest model early next year. Not sure.

The next Galaxy is supposed to be quite a decent jump, so it may make sense to wait. I think that's when Samsung is introducing foldable OLED displays (probably won't be in the regular Galaxy 10 though, but you never know). And Samsung is well known for making the best screens.

Google is supposed to release the Pixel3 next month (with the absurd notch on the 3XL).

Samsung is still the only flagship that has a headphone jack though (I find it important still). And I think it's the only flagship that still has a microSD. slot. If you need something really quickly, the Note 9 is supposed to be very good.