View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 03:38 PM   #332
Radii
Head Coach

Ah yeah, all fair Console streaming I believe is easier but has more limited features. I would not care about that at all just to try it out, that only matters if you ever got more serious about it for any reason.

OBS is a resource hog. That does become an issue for lots of laptop users with older machines.

You can stream and record in OBS. there is a start stream and a separate start recording button. You can press both. Doing anything with a recording other than keeping it to archive is beyond me.

On the other stuff - if I stream things I enjoy doing anyway, then I just have fun and I don't care if anyone watches or not. If someone does watch and chat it adds to the fun. Easy win/win there. Most people do stream to zero viewers or at least very few.

And I get that its an idle thought, no worries! But I'd be happy to help most anyone here get pointed in the right direction if interested.

I'm only intimately families with Twitch. Streaming to mixer will be pretty much the same. I have less knowledge of facebook or youtube streams.

Last edited by Radii : 09-04-2019 at 03:38 PM.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote