View Single Post
Old 03-15-2020, 12:59 PM   #3456
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

It's incredibly tedious to make a roster file for FBCB, one of the few criticisms I can make of the game. Anyway, I've been trying to work on a roster file for this year. It only has stats from the most current season for almost every player, there's no easy way to get it to render those to current ratings without clicking on every individual player.

Also, I had to cut players from teams with over 15 to make it work with the game, but there weren't many of those.

- Names should be 90% + accurate, along with player uniform #
- Hometowns are accurate now, too. High schools are cleared, though.
- Current year stats added for all players included in the db, which should generate current ratings, but I can't get the file to load in the in-game player editor at the moment.
- Updated class years but it's probably 90% accurate.

Essentially a sandbox 2019-20 player file, with stats imported but ratings haven't been attempted yet. Obviously no way to replicate the current season's games, but you'd be able to tinker and replay seasons to your heart's content if you like. Right now, the current ratings are just randomized from a stock player file that uses how I play, so it'll be hit or miss but you can tinker with it on your own, too.

gamma.pf2

Last edited by Young Drachma : 03-23-2020 at 05:14 PM.
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote