View Single Post
Old 04-16-2020, 08:02 AM   #254
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyketime View Post
We're typically ordering out 2-3 times a week. Most of the time, we do curbside pickup. Last weekend, we had Mission BBQ deliver and it was excellent. The food was hot, packaged very nicely, and I didn't give it a second thought.

Last night, we used DoorDash for the first time to support one of our favorite local restaurants. Besides the driver turning into a different development and calling me to say the Security Guard can't find our name/address (the DoorDash website shows the current location of the driver, and I could see he drove right past our entrance), he also placed the food at our door with the bag turned sideways which caused spillage. I immediately made a decision to only order from restaurants that do their own deliveries. I've at least talked myself into thinking they may have a slightly higher level of care.

We do door dash about once a week and almost always have a great experience. We have been sticking to our local pizza joint. They do a great job and we want to support them. What we do it order a couple pies and a couple dinners and freeze what we don't eat.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote