View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 08:23 PM   #328
Edward64
Head Coach

I'm doing good. Wish it was over and we're able to travel, shop etc. Many have it worse than me so can't complain.

Heard some job/group related news. Based on what was said, I won't have to worry about losing my job anytime soon. I wasn't really worried but good to get some reaffirmation.

GA is opening up. We'll stay with the stay-at-home for at least a couple more weeks and see how it goes (I don't need a haircut that bad). Nevertheless, I am glad to see some action in the right direction, I hope it doesn't cause a spike.

School is almost done for my wife (teacher) and senior daughter. Having them start the "summer" will reduce some stress levels in the house.

Got my stimulus check. Got an okay from wife to spend it on a new laptop so waiting for new models to show up and planning on the July 4 sales.

Two weekends ago, I went to Kroger and found pretty much everything except for hand sanitizer. There was toilet paper, paper towels, bread flour etc. This past Sun, I went a 8am and again found everything except for hand sanitizer. So my sense is the supply chain is catching up (but am slightly worried about recent news about meat places closing up).

And finally, although deaths are still in the 1,000+ they have come down from the 2,000+ just a week or so ago. So some optimism there.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote