View Single Post
Old 06-05-2020, 09:35 PM   #292
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobodyHere View Post
My Mutual Fund is up to it's pre-virus levels, including the several grand I threw into it the last couple months.

And that's before today's gains!

My funds are in the positive territory compared to 1/1/2020 but not just quite there yet from the high which was approx mid-Feb.

But overall, the stock market recovery is far quicker than I expected. And per stock market being "a" leading indicator for the economy, let's hope it does get better albeit it helps Trump.

I had proposed a hypothetical earlier about willing to trade for a regular recession to guarantee Trump loss and think majority (including me) said yes.

So the hypothetical now is same but more real -
Quote:
Are we willing to drop back into let's say 15-18% unemployment, stock market drops back to -20% to guarantee a Trump loss? Essentially not a regular recession but Great Recession for a Trump loss?
For me personally, I think the answer is still a yes. I am willing to endure the economy & stock market we had a couple months ago to guarantee a Trump loss.

However, if I was to think about all those severely and negatively impacted already, I'm not so sure.

Last edited by Edward64 : 06-05-2020 at 09:36 PM.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote