View Single Post
Old 09-10-2020, 08:33 AM   #151
miami_fan
Coordinator

My son's school had about 30% of its middle school staff out yesterday due to "illness". Subs aren't answer call to go to the school due to the number of teachers who have been out with "illness".

It is a good thing that according to the county's COVID-19 dashboard that was created to make sure "All reported cases are being shared with the public in the spirit of transparency.", we only have 5 cases since end of July. 1 staff member on August 18 and 4 students on August 26. Students did not actually start in person school on August 31.
"The blind soldier fought for me in this war. The least I can do now is fight for him. I have eyes. He hasn’t. I have a voice on the radio, he hasn’t. I was born a white man. And until a colored man is a full citizen, like me, I haven’t the leisure to enjoy the freedom that colored man risked his life to maintain for me. I don’t own what I have until he owns an equal share of it. Until somebody beats me and blinds me, I am in his debt."- Orson Welles August 11, 1946
miami_fan is online now   Reply With Quote