View Single Post
Old 09-16-2020, 03:31 AM   #231
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

One more little tidbit for those who watched that Rabun County vs Prince Avenue game last Friday night.

from the Georgia HS Football Daily email newsletter, from an interview with recruiting analyst Rusty Mansell

Quote:
... Adriel Clark, who had 11 receptions for 134 yards and two touchdowns, transferred from Riverside Military, which canceled its fall sports seasons because of COVID-19. The Jefferson game will put Rabun and Stockton up against a five-star quarterback for the second consecutive week. Jefferson’s Malaki Starks, recruited as a running back or defensive back, is the No. 16 overall junior prospect nationally

Yep, Covid gave Rabun's Gunner Stockton a weapon he wouldn't have had otherwise ... and after that win, they get to face another 5 star prospect this week. All Starks did last week, in his first career start at QB, was rush for 177 yards and 3 TDs ... on just seven carries. (the team finished with 567 yards rushing, and 0 passing)