View Single Post
Old 11-08-2020, 08:36 AM   #187
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

I think I know how Trump is going to steal the election, or at least try. They are going to wait until very late into the process before filing any actual fraud claims. They have only up to this point tried to slow down the counting (and notice they did that even in states where he was down). What they are trying to do is run out the clock on certification. If they can delay the count for so long, then delay the recounts for so long they can prevent certification by the state legislated days. What happens if an election never gets certified? My understanding the electors will be chosen by the state legislatures. They will file suits in GOP controlled states, enough to over turn the election. Meanwhile, there is no way that trials would ever finish in time. It is simple playing out the clock. His people will be fine with it since they already believe that the election is stolen.

Will it work? It is really up to the courts. Would they put a stay on certifying the election without some real evidence?

Last edited by GrantDawg : 11-08-2020 at 08:36 AM.
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote