View Single Post
Old 11-21-2020, 06:54 AM   #419
Flasch186
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Swartz View Post

I mean, if that's 'reading the room' that's fine, we just need to stop ripping on QAnon because what they are saying isn't much less reasonable.

Never stop ripping on Q. I don't hate republicans, I don't hate Christians and I don't hate those that disagree with me. I hate Qanon followers (not necessarily those dabbling in it although they're playing with fire), the ones deeply in it. Perhaps too deep to save without rehab... cult rehab.

They're literally the most despicable group of people and like a virus they insatiably keep going for the above people's weakness, whatever it is, and tie them all together before dragging them behind the Qanon covered wagon like corpses.

They showed their true colors most succinctly by trying to steal the #savethechildren hashtag and turning it into a political choice to be for or against human sex trafficking. If that isn't the ultimate disdain for people I don't know what is. Everyone is against it. Left Right Center but these evil fucks tried to make it so that if you didn't agree with Trump you're ok with sex trafficking.

These idiots, the Q flock, need to be shut down immediately. I'm not for violence against simply thought (as they are) but I think that the FBI and CIA has a lot of work ahead of them infiltrating these fools so that they can continuously watch where the burn leads and intervene.

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL

Last edited by Flasch186 : 11-21-2020 at 06:56 AM.
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote