View Single Post
Old 11-29-2020, 07:42 AM   #37
Sweed
College Benchwarmer

Day 1 for me. I work in the public and have every day since this all started. I plan on retiring next year some time so that gives you an idea of the age factor for me, strike two. Add in Iowa has been at 50% infection and I am hoping the next curve ball doesn't drop in for strike three.

If Fauci, CDC, and FDA are on board I'm all in. If it were Trump saying "it's good to go"? Well, lets just say I wasn't temped to mainline bleach

I wouldn't put too much stock in PR companies being paid to "sell" the vaccine. The word has to be put out somehow and these guys aren't going to work for free. So unless the government could require public service announcements it probably is what it is. Even if the government can some focused advertising is still probably a good idea. If the vaccine is 95% effective widespread distribution would, in the end, save lots of money both for insurance companies and the government and also help the economy. £670K or approx $1 mil seems like a small amount, too me, to get the ball rolling. Just 2 cents from someone with no real knowledge or experience on how this works.
Sweed is offline   Reply With Quote