View Single Post
Old 12-07-2020, 02:55 PM   #667
PilotMan
Head Coach

Lack of control is really getting to me today. Between being stuck inside with Covid, the family having Covid, a son having anxiety attacks over being sick, and him worrying, to that same son making a stupid teenage decision and breaking his laptop (that literally means everything to him and sent him into hysterics and tears over it), to my middle son not feeling sick, but trying to finish his instrument rating, but not being able to because we're all sick and he's stuck under quarantine for another week plus, and frustration that he can't finish his check ride, or go to work, to my oldest's work blaming him for getting sick, when they were pushing them to work as long as they didn't have a fever, and his boss working with a fever, and throwing a hissy fit that he was going to get tested and now he's out for another 10 days, to my wife being sick and feeling miserable and all this is just maddening. Nothing feels like it's going right today, and all the bad shit is just stacked up at my door reminding me of all the shit I have no control over, and how everything sucks. Just one of those days. I can't even relax and enjoy it.

I don't even remember what a normal day is anymore. Kids going to school? Plans to go out? Things actually working out like they are planned? Negativity is winning the day.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote