View Single Post
Old 01-18-2016, 05:08 PM   #70
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27 View Post
Congrats on the win JR. You made great plays.

Dude, that was a great game. I apologize for letting the CPU finish, but with 20 seconds left and me on the way out the door I didn't have time to see what might have happened. It said you quit though, when it normally says connection with opponent was lost. I don't know why it said that, though. I thought you just lost connection. For what its worth, your guys tried a short pass that went for 6 yards and resulted in a fumble that was overturned on review, but the clock was running after the overturn so the last ~10 seconds clicked off with USC at the 30 or so before they could get another play run.

It was a hell of a back and forth game though, I started well but then threw a couple horrible interceptions in consecutive drives to dig myself a hole. Dug out of it by the first drive of the 3rd quarter, and gained a slight advantage after forcing a field goal and scoring a TD on the ensuing drive. We traded TD's after that until there were about 4 minutes left. USC had scored and we were determined not to trap ourselves against the wall and give USC clock to try to score if we scored a TD. We drove slowly and made some huge plays on 3rd down to finish the drive with about 40 seconds left, leaving USC with no time outs in the process. They were moving the ball in 10-15 yard chunks but then with 20 seconds left and the ball on what I think was our 35 yard line or so, the game cut out and said my opponent quit.

I'd be lying if I said a small piece of me wasn't thankful for the stroke of luck.

GG Eaglesfan. Hopefully our next meeting goes all the way to the end before something unexpected happens.

FUCK EA

Last edited by Julio Riddols : 01-18-2016 at 05:09 PM.
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote