View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 09:07 PM   #368
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Love that there actually were some "hidden" roles in the game. Bummed that we didn't get a hit early. But JE was not one of the players I had information on at this stage in the game. And we also learned that Fagin is almost certainly in the game.

Now that night actions are upon us - I know the identities of three whores in this game. Fouts, feel like sharing which district you were in last night with your hookup? It might help lend further credibility to your story about paying out some cash ...

I'm ambivalent about asking for protection tonight. All in all, I think there are a few people who trust me and a bunch more who have assumed I have a certain role in this game - since no one has come out and said what that role is I won't bother trying to confirm or deny. I do believe that there are likely more critical people around than me to try and keep around. Selfishly, it is a lot of fun playing the game when people tend to trust you so I would like to see this extended for a couple of more days.

Are you asking who he visited or where the visit took place? We can't be giving up the prostitutes.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote