View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 06:02 PM   #347
Radii
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radii View Post
Now that I'm settled back in having moved up to North Carolina I got a gym membership to the local gym in town, and will yet again be back on the wagon here very soon, good to see others posting here too, GL!

haha, so by soon, I meant "this year sometime"

I've started back up on low carb after talking with my family doctor. My blood sugar and blood pressure are both high. I'm taking some meds for blood pressure, but for now I'm just recording my blood sugar twice a day(my mom is diabetic and has a glucometer... I think that's what its called ) and will go back to the doc in about 10 days and we'll decide if dieting is helping to regulate my blood sugar enough or if I need meds for that to help me lose weight too.

Good news, and bad news.

Starting weight: 349.0

The good news is that is still less than when I started trying to lose weight last year, so I have not gained much weight in the last 8 months. The bad is that its still a frighteningly high number.

I've been in and out of this thread 3 or 4 times now, which is a pretty accurate representation of my dieting habits over the last 5-7 years. I'm very happy and comfortable with my doctor here, and am once again committed to making a solid effort and not just disappearing from this thread, and from dieting, in a month
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote