View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 01:31 PM   #316
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Feb 3, 2013
We've signed 19 y/o LD Joe Henderson to a youth contract. He might actually be as good as anyone we've got at the position at this point, at least on the first team.
---

Feb 4, 2013
We've signed 18 y/o RD Michael Wilson to a youth contract. A promising DC for us most likely.
---

We've made an offer to youngster Theo Brown, one of our most talented young players. Didn't want to put him on payroll so soon but BSBS club Eastleigh forced our hand by making him an offer. He's willing to take a $375/p.a. deal, we'll just have to be careful how much we use him.
---

We've signed 19 y/o LD Darren Holden to a youth contract. He's got a lot of developing to do but maybe there's something there.
---

Feb 5, 2013
We've signed 20 y/o ST John Cofie to a contract for $230/wk. He's a member of the Ghana U20 squad and might be our best forward, or at least the most threatening, other than Mole.
---

Feb 6, 2013
36 y/o LD Jalmard Kulsten announces his plans to retire at the end of the season.
---

Our Reserves lose to Sheffield U Reserves 1-0. We give up a penalty at 41' in spite of having a man advantage after two yellow cards to one of their MF's. And we did nothing pretty much the entire match. DC Tom Seery (7.3) was MOM. Chris Ferguson & Hassan Janneh were notably bad (6.2). Jack Dovey mostly went through the motions.
---

Feb 7, 2013
The fans seem excited by all of the recent youth signings.

Last edited by JonInMiddleGA : 05-12-2012 at 02:10 PM.
JonInMiddleGA is offline   Reply With Quote