View Single Post
Old 04-14-2006, 03:34 AM   #224
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93
I find the wording on this pretty funny. So are we just supposed to sit back and wait for you to kill someone?
Ummm, i hate to break it to you but we can't really do a damn thing to stop him. Though if i was around(which i wont be much until this weekend), he would have been my vote as he may be a thing that knows he can kill tonight. Sorry to waste a lynch on ya jeebs, and now make you a top suspect tomorrow. My vote that started it was all for fun between mods, didnt really expect you to get the vote.

As for the brilliant thing, here was my post(the first to mention brilliant):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
Another game, another time for you all to be in reverance of how brilliant i am

I got it in my PM, i didnt see schmidty lay out any rules against using it as a code to find get on a few trust lists at first. I never saw the other players post the brilliant thing(someone want to quote them all for me). Hoops seemed to just grasp on to the idea, where as dubb and raiders knew what they were talking about. Either way, i think today was a very bad day. I was hoping(damn you raiders) no one would say it out loud, but just see it and go about their days. Now, we have made the Things job far easier and ours far more difficult. They have a couple confirmed villagers, and a couple not. Depending on which way they want to go, either way their job just got a lot easier. Damn you all
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html

Last edited by Blade6119 : 04-14-2006 at 03:49 AM.
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote